The village of Rishikesh, which sits alongside the sacred Ganges, is on everyone’s trip wish list. Rishikesh appeals to all types of travelers since there is so much to do here, from adventure to culture.
Every visitor to Rishikesh has their preferences, but the town’s delectable cuisine brings them all together.
With so many restaurants in Rishikesh to select from, you may sample a wide range of culinary delicacies.
You can enjoy a romantic supper with your loved one or a joyful family dinner because there are places to suit everyone!
- The following 10 best restaurants in Rishikesh!
- Sitting Elephant – Pretty Dining Spot
- Oasis Restaurant And German Bakery – Best Of Both Worlds
- Flavors Restaurant – For A Fun Dining Experience
- Latitude – Far From The Bustling Town
- Jal & Jalebi – Lavish And Calm
- VJ’s By The Ganges – Dining In The Garden
- The Big Fiddler – Where Hygiene Is Priority
- Ganga Beach Restaurant – Dining With The View
- Tulsi Restaurant – Hospitality At Its Best
- Chotiwala – Famous Since Time Immemorial
Because visitors come to Rishikesh all year, there will be a great variety of restaurants selling food from many cuisines.
The following 10 best restaurants in Rishikesh!
10 Best Restaurants In Rishikesh are as Follows:
Sitting Elephant – Pretty Dining Spot
This is the place to go if you want to dine in a delicate restaurant while listening to the relaxing murmur of the Ganges! Sitting Elephant is as well-known for its interior design as it is for its delectable cuisine.
The bamboo walls, which have a rustic yet organized feel to them. The dishes offered here are prepared by expert professionals and will leave you wanting more.
- Rishikesh – 249201, India is located at 355 Haridwar Road.
- Indian, Chinese, and international cuisines are available.
- INR 1,300 for two people
Oasis Restaurant And German Bakery – Best Of Both Worlds
Everything about Oasis Restaurant is wonderful, from the ambiance to the food. This restaurant, which is adjacent to Laxman Jhula, will make your lunch or supper scenes worthy. While eating, you may take in the spectacular view of the river.
There are many different foods to pick from. In addition, the German bakery will be a fantastic spot for a tasty brunch or dinner.
- Hotel Ishan – A Riverside Retreat is located near Laxman Jhula in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192.
- Chinese, Russian, Indian, and European cuisines
- INR 600 for two people
Flavors Restaurant – For A Fun Dining Experience
On a Rishikesh trip, this vegetarian restaurant might be a terrific place to take a family or a group of friends.
This is one of Rishikesh’s greatest restaurants, recognized for its friendly service and delectable cuisine.
The fact that this restaurant delivers both quantity and quality is something that the customers appreciate. If you’re traveling in a group, make sure to stop at Flavors Restaurant.
- Location: Ram Jhula, Muni Ki Reti, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192; Taxi stand, Ram Jhula, Muni Ki Reti, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192; Taxi stand, Ram Jhula, Mun
- North Indian and Continental cuisines are available.
- INR 800 for two people
Latitude – Far From The Bustling Town
When it comes to excellent eating, this is one of Rishikesh’s most well-known establishments. Latitude will be a terrific destination for families and couples alike, serving food from a variety of cultures.
If you’re seeking vegan food, you might want to book a table here. Latitude, which is part of the well-known resort Aloha On The Ganges, is equally well-known for its quiet setting.
- Aloha on the Ganges is located at Tapovan, Rishikesh 249192, India.
- Chinese and Indian cuisines
- INR 1,600 for two people
Jal & Jalebi – Lavish And Calm
This location is as intriguing as its name suggests. From appetizers to sweets, the menu is constantly refreshed and full of surprises.
Your dining experience will be enhanced by comfortable seating and a pleasing view.
The entire environment is colorful yet inviting. You can come here with your family or for a romantic supper with your lover and have a great time.
- 237 Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh 249201, India | Hotel Ganga Kinare, Near Barrage, Rishikesh 249201, India
- Chinese, Asian, and American cuisines are available.
- INR 800 for two people
VJ’s By The Ganges – Dining In The Garden
VJ’s by The Ganges should be at the top of your list if you’re seeking a garden restaurant in Rishikesh. Apart from the pleasant employees, the mouthwatering pizzas offered here will leave you speechless.
If you’re visiting Rishikesh with friends, this is a terrific place to visit because it’s a great area to hang out with good company.
- Rishikesh 249192, India | Badrinath Road | Tapovan, near car stand
- Italian, European, and Indian cuisines are available.
- INR 500 for two people
The Big Fiddler – Where Hygiene Is Priority
When looking for some of Rishikesh’s best eateries, the Big Fiddler should not be overlooked. Guests like how effectively the hygiene is maintained, and the great meal will make you want to return.
The restaurant offers both vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine, all of which are made to the highest standards.
- R-5, Bairaj Road, Rishikesh 249201, India | Next to AIIMS, Inside the
- Indian, Asian, and international cuisines are available.
- INR 550 for two people
See also : Best Restaurants In Manali
Ganga Beach Restaurant – Dining With The View
Rishikesh, which is renowned for its natural beauty, is deserving of its place on the list. The fresh food served here is cooked with quality in mind, making it one of Rishikesh’s most popular dining establishments.
Everyone’s favorite among the different dishes presented here is lassi. The restaurant delivers delectable food from a variety of cuisines.
- Location: Shesdhara, Tapovan, and Laxman Jhula are the locations.
- Cuisine: Chinese, Italian, Indian, and Israeli
- Price for two: INR 500
Tulsi Restaurant – Hospitality At Its Best
This restaurant is well-known for its friendly service and promptness. This restaurant will not disappoint you with its mouthwatering dishes from many world cuisines.
It’s one of the top eateries around Laxman Jhula because of the welcoming atmosphere. When live music is played here in dark lighting, the mood improves.
- Ghugtyani Malli is located in Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137.
- Italian and Israeli cuisines
- INR 500-1000 for two people
Chotiwala – Famous Since Time Immemorial
This is one of Rishikesh’s oldest restaurants, and it’s also one of the most popular among families visiting the Uttarakhand town.
Dining at this establishment is also reasonably priced. This restaurant serves a wide range of cuisines. This is the place to go if you want to eat just vegetarian food.
- Swarg Ashram is located in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304.
- North Indian, Garhwali cuisine
- INR 500 for two people
Despite the fact that Rishikesh is known for its cafe culture, the holy town’s restaurants are worth a visit. Because there are so many, deciding which one will best fit your needs will be difficult.
Keep this list of Rishikesh eateries handy to make your trip even more enjoyable. Make a point of visiting these 10 best restaurants in Rishikesh vacation!